Halloween is around the corner! Are you going trick-or-treating but don't know what sweets to eat? Remember, not all candies are vegan. If you want vegan candy, stay away from bone char, carmine, gelatin, and shellac.
To help you have a cruelty-free halloween, check out this list we've made for you; everything is available at Amazon:
Images courtesy of amazon.com. Prices and availability are subject to change.
1. Airheads: you get full size bars in 6 different flavors; perfect for sharing!
60 bars | $7.98
2. Chick-o-Sticks: a classic peanut butter and coconut crunchy goodness.
160 pieces | $13.49
3. Cocomels: for all your decadent caramel cravings... a little pricey but totally worth it (just check those reviews!)
12-15 pieces | $6.29
4. Dots: these already come in cute mini boxes for your convenience.
16 mini boxes | $9.75
5. Dum Dums: a lot of fun with 16 different flavors plus one mystery flavor. When you need bulk, you can't go wrong with these lollipops!
360 pieces | $24.63
6. Hubba Bubba: for bubbles that are free of spooky animal ingredients.
18 pieces | $13.37
7. Swedish Fish: the only kind of fish we like.
240 pieces | $10.02
8. Jolly Rancher Hard Candy: hard candy for tough trick-or-treaters.
+300 pieces per bag (2 bags) | $16.49
9. Jolly Rancher Lollipops: stay holiday appropriate with these cute spooky lollipops!
20 pieces per bag | $7.99
10. Jujyfruits: we got your chewy candy cravings covered.
12 Pack (180 pieces) | $13.79
11. Smarties: Keepin' it old school.
21 Rolls | $4.75
12. Sour Patch Kids: for that punch of flavor in a fun presentation.
21 Pieces | $4.31
13. Surf Sweets Organic Halloween: Yes, vegan gummy bears in treat packs!
60 Packs | $29.99
We hope you have a blast this Halloween! Get your spooky on with our new vegan t-shirt: