Vegan Tank Top - Animal Exploitation is Obsolete
Here are some facts about the impact of animal farming: over 50% greenhouse emissions come from animal agriculture - commercial fishing is destroying ocean life; we could see no sea life by 2048 - agriculture uses up to 90% of freshwater in the US - up to 2 acres of rainforest are destructed per second - 80% antibiotic use in the US is to treat livestock - soybeans produce 15 times more protein than livestock occupying the same space. These are just some "highlights" we discovered via multiple sources. Animal exploitation is not only obsolete, but completely devastating and unnecessary.
- Animal Exploitation is Obsolete tank top.
- Vegan tank top from our Vegan Clothing collection.
- Tri-Blend Racerback Tank.
- 50% Polyester, 25% ring spun Combed cotton, 25% rayon.
- Super soft fabric in 4.3 oz.
- Pre-washed to reduce shrinkage.
- Printed in the USA with water-based, Eco-friendly inks.
- Size chart available in photo gallery.
Colors as seen in your monitor may slightly vary from the actual product.