Pasta is a staple in many households, and it’s a versatile dish that can be prepared in many different ways. If you’re a vegan, you might be looking for ways to enjoy pasta without using traditional meat-based sauces. Fortunately, there are many delicious vegan pasta sauce recipes out there that are easy to make and packed with flavor. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to make a delicious vegan pasta sauce that you can enjoy any night of the week.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and cook until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce to the saucepan.
- Stir in the dried basil and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This vegan pasta sauce is incredibly easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. It’s also very customizable, so feel free to add your favorite herbs and spices to make it your own. This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on how much sauce you like on your pasta.
One great thing about this vegan pasta sauce is that it’s incredibly versatile. You can use it as a base for any type of pasta dish you like. Try it with spaghetti, linguine, or even some homemade vegan ravioli. You can also add some veggies like zucchini or mushrooms to the sauce to give it even more flavor and nutrition.
If you’re a vegan looking for a delicious and easy pasta sauce recipe, give this one a try. It’s packed with flavor and nutrients, and it’s incredibly versatile so you can enjoy it with any type of pasta you like. And if you need more vegan content, head on over to The Dharma Store.