Remember, not all candies are vegan. If you want vegan candy, stay away from bone char, carmine, gelatin, and shellac.
To help you have some great vegan cruelty-free candies, check out this vegan candy list we've made for you; everything is available on Amazon:
Images courtesy of amazon.com. Prices and availability are subject to change.
1. Airheads: you get full size bars in 6 different flavors; perfect for sharing!
60 bars | $7.98
2. Chick-o-Sticks: a classic peanut butter and coconut crunchy goodness.
160 pieces | $13.49
3. Cocomels: for all your decadent caramel cravings... a little pricey but totally worth it (just check those reviews!)
12-15 pieces | $6.29
4. Dots: these already come in cute mini boxes for your convenience.
16 mini boxes | $9.75
5. Dum Dums: a lot of fun with 16 different flavors plus one mystery flavor. When you need bulk, you can't go wrong with these lollipops!
360 pieces | $24.63
6. Hubba Bubba: for bubbles that are free of spooky animal ingredients.
18 pieces | $13.37
7. Swedish Fish: the only kind of fish we like.
240 pieces | $10.02
8. Jolly Rancher Hard Candy: hard candy for tough peeps.
+300 pieces per bag (2 bags) | $16.49
9. Jolly Rancher Lollipops: stay holiday appropriate with these cute spooky lollipops!
20 pieces per bag | $7.99
10. Jujyfruits: we got your chewy candy cravings covered.
12 Pack (180 pieces) | $13.79
11. Smarties: Keepin' it old school.
21 Rolls | $4.75
12. Sour Patch Kids: for that punch of flavor in a fun presentation.
21 Pieces | $4.31
13. Surf Sweets Organic Halloween: Yes, vegan gummy bears in treat packs!
60 Packs | $29.99
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases